ITS MAGICAL..
We decided why we love Disney so much.. the magic..well its very nostalgic...I moved every 3 years my whole life..till we moved to Texas..and one thing that remained steady in my life was trips to Disney..when we lived in California it was Disneyland and when we moved to Tokyo..well there was one there. Its the place you go to have fun..to be a kid and I love nothing more than watching my children build thier own memories of Disney as I relive my own. Its a magical fun place to go and I love that we love it and will keep going back!! This year we tried something different.. we headed to Disneyland with the kids instead of Disneyworld. We had a good reason this year the Dover's were all meeting up there!! Grammy Grandpa Aunts and Uncles and most of all..cousins!!! This was our kids first time at Disneyland..and of course they loved it!!!
Big Mickey Ferris Wheel.. nothing is underdone!!
Thats us trying to be silly in a toy story box..like we are the toys!! Get it..funny huh?
The family on Main Street in front of Sleeping Beauty's castle!
Waiting to ride space mountain.. yup thats cousin Cadence along with us!!
Love this.. Love Reagans hair and Cadences expression.. Addison doesn't look to sure..but she loves that ride!!!
Yea..its Grammy, Grandpa and Auntie Laura!!
These two cuties had such fun together...they all did..loved spending time with the cousins..love seeing the family and it sure made waiting in lines a lot more fun when you get to visit with the ones you love!!! I would have more pics.. but my camera screen broke on one of the rides..guess you could say all things come in 3s.. cause I broke my camera.. got strep troat and had a broken foot (yup..in a boot for 4-6 weeks..grr..) all at Disney..well the foot was broke before Disney..just didn't have it xrayed till we got home..so I walked on a broken foot for 4 days.. just shows you how great it is to be there.. sure I couldn't swallow.. but I had fun..and sure my foot hurt .. but hey..its disney..you walk a lot!! Its just that magical..or I am that crazy? :)

0 comments:
Post a Comment