OK.. so I am a bit behind..not like me..but with company coming and going, working and well that family of mine..shesh..ha ha.. only kidding.. we have had so much fun I haven't had a moment to write about it!!! So first we had Thanksgiving...Grammy and Grandpa came out to celebrate with us! I was nice to have family over, its usually just us and friends!! Reagan decorated our plate for Thanksgiving.. yup that's her feeding a turkey.. poor turkey!!
Sure didn't mind enjoying the turkey!!!
Here's the chef.. hee hee.. I sure do love putting on a Turkey Feast.. and it was a good one this year if I don't say so myself!!
While Grammy and Grandpa were here we took them to the Gaylord Texan..yeehaw.. and saw Ice..a freezing cold exhibit of ice sculptures.. Charlie Brown themed this year!!
Its so cold they give you extra coats to wear.. 15 degrees.. crazy cold.. but lots of fun to see what can be made of ice!!
We really enjoyed having Grammy and Grandpa around, the kids had them going on a 4 plus hour game of Monopoly.. crazy but fun!!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment