Our wonderful get away to Cabo San Lucas... Here is the famous Lands End.. where the Sea of Cortex meets the Pacific ocean..beautiful, gorgeous, breathtaking..you name it, it was paradise!!
We got some poor beach walker to take a picture of us.. right in front of the resort we stayed at..that is Lands End again in the far back ground.
Big huge thanks to Grandma for coming to watch the rug rats so we could get away.. it was glorious, we loved every min of sun, sand, surf, sunset cruises, glass bottom boat tours, para sailing, eating, sleeping..and just spending time together! I have a slide show of more I'll put up later!! It was great to spend such quality time with my best friend!!

1 comments:
Oh how fun! I love that place. Although I wasn't there long (a cruise stop), I had the best time. I'll never forget how COARSE that sand is! It caused some bloody feet because it was stuck in our sandals and we did a lot of walking after the beach. Later, our zodiac driver went like 40 mph along the shoreline just a few feet off shore and we all thought we were going to flip out! Little did we know there was a sheer drop off right next to the shoreline. And adrenaline rush I don't think I've had since! Look forward to your pics.
Post a Comment