Happy Mothers Day !!
So yesterday the kids did some investigative research.. what do like for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. I gave them ideas...such as a fruit and yogurt parfait for breakfast, paninis for lunch, and Chioptle for dinner (the bowls keep well from Saturday to Sunday night). Needless to say I was pleasantly surprised to be awoken this morning with breakfast in bed.. ah.. fresh fruit and a parfait..how did they know? Then I was showered with home made cards, presents, $2 cause that is how Reagan rolls.. new tennis gear..thanks honey..and treated like royalty!!
Reagan's preschool asked the kids questions.. she got a lot right..here are a few funny ones..
Where does your mom work and what does she do? She works at the YMCA..(right) she teaches swim lessons..(uh..when I was 16 maybe)
What is your mom's favorite food to cook for you? Mac and cheese..guess its her favorite
What does your mom like you to help her do? Make her bed..she is my best helper!
How old is your mom? 70.. but I am not sure.. HEY NOW!!!!
How does your mom relax? She lays on the bed and snuggles with me..got that right!!!
When does your mom look the prettiest? When she is going on a date with dad!! LOVE IT!!
Broderick and Addison showered me with cards, coupons..you bet I'll use them, and have been at my beck and call all day!! I am truly blessed!!!
On that note.. happy mothers day to my own mother.. who clearly did a good job..cause I turned out pretty alright!!! I have to give a big shout out to my mother in law..cause well she did right by Clay as well. With out you guys we wouldn't be where we are at..we owe it to our mothers!!! Happy Mothers Day.. we love you!!


1 comments:
Love that cartoon! I've been cleaning up all day today the Mother's Day dishes, etc.
Leah
Post a Comment