Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Warning.. you may not want to read this...




I love pretty toes.. I teach pilates, take yoga, and often wander around in flip flops.. its hot here ya know.. anyway.. I like to have pretty toes.. I get them painted.. or paint them myself..but keep them pretty..well.. running can be hard on your toes, I have kept pretty toes through all my races..well until this last one. I thought it would be okay, just a little problem with one big toe.. well.. then you add tennis on top.. and well.. Houston.. we have a problem. Sprinting to get a ball and then slamming my foot in my tennis shoe apparently hasn't helped.. I am gonna loose my big toe nail. I am sad.. please don't stare at my feet...the price I pay for fitness!!

2 comments:

a said...

All you have to do is get a fake toenail, remember that one lady thought you had fake toenails....anyway. lol.
Seriously, my mom did it once and you couldn't even tell.

Keri said...

I won't stare.

Well... maybe just a little bit.

But only because I had ebony stain stuck under my fingernails one Sunday and it looked exactly like dirt and the gal sitting next to me couldn't stop looking at it - again, and again, and, I wanted to scream out for the whole Chapel to hear "It's not dirt, it's stain!".

But that would be irreverent.

If the fake nail doesn't work, just tell people you had a minor brush with death during a shark attack.

It'll sound really awesome.