We're Going to Disneyland!!
15 Years ago, we got married.. and went on our honeymoon to.. wait for it.. wait for it.. I know it will come as a huge shock.. but we honeymooned at Disneyland. So for our 15 year anniversary..(today) Clay made arrangements for us to go back, (tomorrow) sort of a honeymoon redo.. we are staying at the same Hotel Disney, and thanks to some great friends watching the kiddos..just the two of us will head to the magical world of Disney. We have done Disney World the past 10 years.. this time we are going back to where it all began!! Its magical.. what can we say!! Now I need to finish packing!!!

3 comments:
How fun is that! I would of never guessed.
Have a great time and be kids again without kids.
have fun!
Had fun reading your last few posts! I love your glamorous yet down to earth life. Love love it. Hope you come home with a few hickeys. ;) Congrats on 15!
Post a Comment