Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas!!!
A few months ago our Stake held auditions for a Christmas Musical.. somehow.. the dancing and singing and acting called out to me.. and I tried out, and got in. It was a sort of show with in a show and I was the director.. we sang danced.. and had a great time.

In the show we become the Choir that sings a Christmas program.. hence the nifty vests, and bow ties.. here i am handing off the Directors baton to next years lucky one, all in the play..

On the way out to church we snapped a few pics.. not this years holiday wear, but worth taking a pic! Enjoy!

2 comments:
I am sooo digging the nifty Christmas vest!! As for the family pictures, you guys sure are a good looking family. Merry Christmas!!!
I didn't know you had the acting bug. How incredibly fun!!!
Post a Comment