DISNEY WORLD 2009
Its (was) my Birthday.. shout hooray... okay, so its no secret that we love Disney.. love the magic, love that you get away from the real world and escape into a magical place where everything is about good clean family fun..No homework, no sports, or music, no running around like crazy, no cleaning, no working, no arguing, no cooking.. I love it.. if you asked me to go back next week I would... I really love it that much. We took the kids out of school for 4 days.. and yes we are making up homework, tests, practice time..etc.. and I want to say it was still worth it!! The most magical thing about Disney is the way they make a birthday special!! Last year we were there for my birthday and you get a pin that says.. Happy Birthday Rebecca.. and everyone sees it and says Happy Birthday Rebecca.. not just a plain Happy Birthday but they read your name and include it.. makes you feel like everyone is your new BFF.. and hey.. a world surround by new BFF's wishing you happy birthday is a world I can live in! So this year we decided to do it again.. 6 days at Disney..and last year I felt guilty and only wore it on my actual Birthday.. this year.. I had 6 Magical days of Happy Birthday!! Reagan kept asking me how everyone knew.. even after I showed her the pin on my shirt.. she still laughed and loved it right along side me!! I got a candle lit cupcake at every meal.. lots of B-Day wishes.. what more can a girl ask for!! My parents came down Sat. Sun to join in on the fun.. I mean really.. it doesn't get any better than that!! We rode rides, played games, ate food, saw shows.. it was just the family time this family needed!! Also want to give a big huge thank you to all my family and friends for the wonderful calls, texts, cards, goodie, presents.. etc.. It was a great day celebrating my birthday and I have ya'll to thank for that!!!




3 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! You know what would be even better than sharing the same name? If we shared the same birthday!!
Glad you had so much fun, and were able to celebrate you're birthday for 6 days!! You pictures always make me want to go there and forget that I hate crowds and lines. :)
Awesome! Glad you had fun!
Wow!!! A family that plays together stays together. That looks like the trip of a lifetime! And I LOVE that you wore the pin every day. That just shows how awesome you are. You've got to soak every last drop out of that fun stuff!
Post a Comment