Thursday, July 02, 2009

Well.. as if the Jonas Brothers were not enough for us.. ha ha.. we decided to celebrate Brodericks 12th birthday...(very hard to believe I have a 12 year old) free babysitting who is growing up free babysitting and becoming a young man free babysitting anyway.. I digress.. .
We spent the weekend at a new resort.. in the Austin area..and as always we enjoyed it to the fullest!!

Lots of sand to run around in and build stuff...

A great water slide enjoyed by everyone!!


Reagan, our expert pony rider!!!

Rafting trip on the river!



Lets not forget the s'mores.. every night.. s'more and then s'more!!!
We sure are enjoying the summer time together!!




2 comments:

Leah said...

I SO want your vacation schedule!

Free babysitting is the best invention ever to come to mankind. Congratulations!!!!

Kristi Clinger said...

I can't believe you have a 12 year old. You must be old or something :)-.
I can't wait until I can have those kinds of vacations. It sounds like a lot of fun.