Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Meet me in St. Louis, Louis, Meet me at the fair, Don't tell me the lights are shining any place but there; We will dance the Hoochee Koochee, I will be your tootsie wootsie, If you will meet in St. Louis, Louis, Meet me at the fair




So with Broderick having a week away at scout camp, I took advantage of traveling with only 2 kids and flew instead of the usual drive to St. Louis.. much nicer trip I must say.. it was good to stay busy, and though we missed Broderick like crazy.. he was having a blast at camp!!

We had a week full of every children's entertainment center you can imagine.. and had a blast doing it!! The girls loved having a buddy.. and Benjamin just joined right in. The sleeping arrangements were a bit funny... 1 room with bunk beds, 1 room with a double bed, 1 room with queen bed and sofa.


The girls were so excited to have a friend to sleep with.. Olivia said I get to sleep with Reagan off to the bunk beds.. Samantha said I get Addison.. double bed.. and then Benjamin says I get to sleep with Auntie Becca.. we all paired up.. I guess.. so queen bed we went. Night one..

night 2 Addison and I

night 3 Addison, Reagan, and I

night 4, Reagan, Olivia, Benjamin (cause Addison got 2 nights) and I(one queen bed and couch.. very tight)

night 5 Samantha and Addison.. so no one got left out.

I really don't think I am very exciting to sleep with, in fact I think I very much lacked in sleeping due to all my bed bugs!!! But all in all, its never bad to be wanted!!

Benjamin got some great K'nex toys from his grandparents and we had a great time putting them together!! 4 hours of working on it, and I just helped!!

So a great time was had by all(or at least I can speak for us!!!)we came home a little tired.. but the memories are always worth it!!!

2 comments:

Bex said...

Hurray, I know someone who thinks you're fun to sleep with! ;)

Looks like so much fun, I'll have to take my kids there one day, just to try it out.

Leah said...

Geesh, Clay...whats next? World domination?! :) Congrats on making the Dallas Businesss Journal. That was reserved for a very select few. I'm sure it is well deserved.