HOPPY EASTER!!!

Here's the 1000 eggs that I had to put down one at a time by hand.. cause if you toss them or drop them slightly they open.. yes my legs were killing from squatting.. 45 min to put them out.. 5 min to collect!!

We also decorated sugar cookies, and talked about the real meaning of Easter!

The kids and I dyed Easter Eggs, for our traditional egg salad sandwiches or Easter Lunch

Due to stormy weather the Easter Bunny hid the eggs indoor this year! The kids had fun

Finding the eggs hidden all over!

The dogs even had some treat filled eggs!!!

No Easter would be complete without the Easter Photo!! What a great time a year, a time to reflect on our beliefs, a time to be grateful for our Savior, and a time to share that joy with our family and friends!!
3 comments:
Hurray!!! Looks like you did an awesome job and I loved the kids at church, you all looked great! Mmmmmm egg salad sandwiches. Oh great now I'm hungry.
I love your Easter photo! Green looks so happy.
I love the kids outfits. Happy belated Easter!
Post a Comment