Happy Thanksgiving to you!!! This year I would just like to express how thankful I am for all that I have. Its easy to look at what we don't have or what we could have, but I try not to look at life that way!! I am blessed to have a wonderful husband who provides for us, 3 great children who make me laugh, cry, and everything in between!! I am grateful for my family, both my side and my husbands side. They are a great support system, and I enjoy the time I get to spend with them (mostly on the phone) and for lending an ear with Clay traveling so much!! I am thankful for my friends who are there for me in good times and to pick me up in the bad!! Its been quite the year for our family, a roller coaster ride that hasn't quite finished yet!! Here's to all of you who have played a roll in our lives!! Happy Thanksgiving .. we are grateful for you!!
Saturday, November 29, 2008
Posted by Rebecca at 10:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
And we are greatful for your family! Glad your thanksgiving was great, too bad you had to come home with a cold. Blah!
Post a Comment