Friday, May 30, 2008


Happy Birthday Broderick!!!!


Okay his birthday isn't really for another month but he always misses out on a big friends birthday party because school is out. So this year I got on the ball.. amazing, and we booked a pool party in the outfield of our local baseball league!!

Broderick and a bazillion of his friends swam, ate hamburgers, hot dogs, and all the ball park food you can stand, swam some more, and enjoyed a good game of baseball!!!

It was the perfect night for a game!!!

Broderick even got a special birthday treat.. the MCs of the game came over to our pavilion to wish Broderick a happy birthday and to let his group lead the stadium in the 7th inning stretch, "Take me out to the ball game!!!" the video is short.. I ran out of space.. but enjoy.. it was a blast!!!

8 comments:

NOBODY said...

Yeah, I did a double take, I KNOW when his birthday is. :)

11? Really? That just doesn't seem right.

Happy Birthday Broderick, 3 weeks early. You have a very cool mom.

a said...

Awesome! Looks like fun!

Kristi Clinger said...

How fun. I've never been to birthday party like that. Swimming and baseball game all at the same time. Cool parents for a cool party!

Bex said...

Looks like so much fun.....I wouldn't have even cared about the game!! Happy Super early birthday Brodrick!!!

April said...

Happy Early Birthday Broderick! Looks like you all had a blast!
Did the stadium have "helpers" there for you or did you have to keep an eye on all of those kiddos yourself??

The Jackman Family said...

haha this is so awesome! I wish I had a birthday party like that, and I bet everyone else does too! You are so awesome!!!

Amy said...

Looks like fun. We went last night and the weather was perfect!

Robertsons said...

Honestly...u guys do the FUNNEST stuff!!