Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Well, I haven't been feeling well, thought my allergies have gotten the best of me. I have kept teaching classes but am exhausted and cannot get enough sleep. I really didn't think it could happen.. but you never know!!!

9 comments:

Cynthia said...

Yeah right. I know what day it is. And I also know your hubby got fixed. Very Funny.

Kristi Clinger said...

How old is that test? Does a reading last three years? Happy April Fools day:)

NOBODY said...

Totally got me.
You suck.

Actually, you are hilarious. I was just like, "Well, it's a miracle."
PSHAW!!!!!!!!!!!!

April said...

HaHa...You didn't fool me!

S said...

You fooled me and its the second! LOL! Give her my name!

Amy said...

Yeah, good luck with that.

Rebecca said...

Thank you Thank you for seeing the humor in my April Fools Day Joke!! I try to be funny like that!! As for the positive test.. sadly that is a test that I have kept for some ODD reason, took it in 1996.. so that is what oh an 11 year old pregnancy test, its from Broderick.. why I still have it I have no idea?!! I guess it was the beginning of the rest of my life!!!

Bex said...

Ohhhh....you! It's a good one though. You had my mind going, cause, I was like, "she can't be, it's totoally an April Fools joke", and then I thought;"But what if that's the joke, and in some ironic twist, she really is, and that's the April Fools Joke, but no, it can't possibly be....but what if it is????!!!". So ya you got me twice!

a said...

LOL, its even funny 2 days later! lol, I was like what and she announces it on her blog!!! lol