Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Another home improvement!!! I guess when you have been in a house for a while the old starts to show.. the pool tile.. as much as I love the early 90's Aztec design, was starting to fall off.. little tiles here and there.. we figure it was time to update the pool. So here's the progress.. the start...






Now I am not saying it looked horrible.. it was fine, other than the tiles falling off.. we wanted a change and to make the spa a little more separated!! So they took off the brick coping and gone went the tile... Here's a close up in case you didn't get the picture...



So here is the end result.. we love it!




We had Oklahoma flagstone put on instead of the brick and a more neutral tile to finish the look!


Yes its December, and no we wont be heating the pool anytime soon, but the spa is heated for the winter, bring a suit and towel!!!

6 comments:

Bex said...

I have to say...my house is looking better and better! It really looks fantastic! You and Clay have great taste.

a said...

HEY, I'm on my way!!!!

NOBODY said...

Be right over!

It looks great. I will miss little Azteca though.

S said...

Hey don't start without me! That pool ROCKS and the host she is the ROCK-EST people I know! I'll bring the pizza!!!
I love what you did to the hot tub area lovely.

April said...

Beautiful!

Amy said...

How about Breakfast/Hot Tub club? James and I will bring our suits tomorrow!