Me is MUY BIEN!!!! I think.. I still don't understand a lick of Spanish anymore than I did a few days ago.. but I do have to give a big GRACIAS.. to my good friends who took my kids for 4 nights.. so Clay and I could enjoy some time in Cancun Mexico!!!
This is the view from our patio in our room, we had a corner unit so we got the pool view and ocean view and boy was it beautiful!! The waves were so close and so wonderfully loud. The water was beautiful and as blue as it gets. The Caribbean ocean was gorgeous!!
We spent time by the pool, at the spa and even took a jungle cruise on a wave runner, through the mangroves.. and then out in the ocean to snorkel.. we had an underwater camera I will get around to developing it soon!
The kids did great while we were gone, but are glad we are home. I am back to the usual, but well rested and ready to tackle it!!!
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
Posted by Rebecca at 2:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
How jealous am I. I am glad you had a noce little vacation, but welcome back to the real world...it's not as fun..but we're gald your back. And hurry up with those underwater photos, will ya!
awwww you so cute!
I'm glad you had a great time. That view is amazing.
Next time take me!
Hey I honeymooned in Cancun! It was so beautiful, we played in the water- waves for hours. Thanks for the memories. We did other things too.....shhhhhhhhh
Glad you are back safe and sound! I wanna c more pictures.
You guys do the funnest things! We went there on our honeymoon & had a blast! Call us next time & we'll tag along!
Glad you had a good time! How come you never answer your phone? lol.
I can see it!! I can see it!! Whew I didn't know how to tell you! These old eyes aint what they used to be!
Those pictures are still so wonderful, bringing back fond memories. Wot hotel is that?
Post a Comment