REALLY!!!!
I guess I spoke to soon, and the light at the end of the tunnel was just a small train and not the light I was hoping for. Update: tested floors on Monday, still to wet to put down wood.. so the recommendation was to seal off the problem area so the fans and the dehumidifier can work their little magic on just the rooms effected instead of pulling moisture from the whole house. So they came today and put up these...
So now when we want to go from down stair to up stairs.. we have to unzip the formal living room zipper, climb in, zip it back up because it needs to be sealed.. then unzip the stairs, climb in.. zip up and head up stairs. I thought the fans were annoying.. this takes it to a whole different level. They sealed off the door from the kitchen to the front completely..
So we have no choice but to walk through the formal dining room, living room then.. the before mentioned zipper situation. I have no idea how long this is going to take..I have stopped guessing..
So for now our house is divided.. literally, we are either up or down.. and it seems mostly up.. the downstairs bath is taken apart.. Reagan feels trapped either way and wants to stay on my lap.. ah.. the joys!!!
I did put up a new fan in her room.. on the brighter side!!!

7 comments:
E.T PHONE HOME!!!!!!!! You could make a pretty sweet haunted house in that. oh and i hope your zipper doesn't get stuck. yikes!!!!
Hey, I need to come live with you. Lonnie wants ReD to grow up in a bubble so she never ever gets hurt. I ditto barnecked lady. BOOOOO
Hang in there! I am rooting for you to be the same ol Rebecca when this is completed.
What a NIGHTMARE! Holy crap, those zipper bag doors are awful!
On the other hand, Reagan's adorable. And so BIG! She's losing that babyish look all together. It's only been two months, how is this possible?
Umm...(sorry mouthful of food, big surprise) I think with all those poles in your house, you should take up striparobics or just strippin. Shake what the Good Lord gave ya, sista! Why shouldn't you and Clay have a little fun with it? Get practicin'!
Oh man - what a nightmare - and to think all from a stupid icemaker hookup .. kinda like the butterfly flapping in Thailand making a Hurricane in Florida.
Anytime you want to pack up the crew and come visit, you're welcome !
Maybe they're waiting and you'll have your home back as a birthday present next Sunday....
C
So can i come over and old school zipper rap with ya before this all gets taken down!!! lol.
Could have sworn i left a comment on here last night...weird. well anyways, I said what's the verdict on the floor is the slab dry yet are you still in zipper paradise????
Post a Comment