I think it was my father who once said to me.. I think I see the light at the end of the tunnel .. and this time its not a train!!!
New Stairs...
New Hall...
New Kitchen...
Now lets not get to excited.. the floors in the foyer, bathroom and office still have yet to be done.. that foundation of our doesn't want to dry. We even had a second leak specialist come to make sure its not a slab leak.. and its not.. thank goodness!!! Next week, hopefully, the rest of the floors go down, then the crew to put in new baseboard and paint it all come in to finish it up!!! We are making progress.. slowly but surely!!! Now I have a project of figuring out how to stain the banister to match the new wood.. different colors.. stay tuned!!!

5 comments:
I LOVE IT!!!!!!! It looks so good!!!! SLURP!!!!
Wow my house id looking so good! Better keep it in tip-top shape!
Kidding it looks sooo good! your half way through that tunnel.
Wow!!! That looks gorgeous, its like extreme home makeover. I got a tear of joy!
Absolutely gorgeous. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the stairs. I wish I was there to stand at the bottom and order my children down them...
It all looks so beautiful, in 6 months you might be able to say worth the headache. Body ache. Absolute insanity.
Looks great....maybe we should flood our floors...
Post a Comment