Reagan has a friend Avery.. and no truer friendship have I ever seen.. though their size is a bit different Avery is only a few months younger than Reagan, and they have been great friends for the past year and a half. I have never seen 2 year olds play together the way these two do. They are so sweet together and while we were in St. Louis my friend had the nerve to move away.. how dare her!!! So what if its good for her family, I have needs!!!! Anyway, we have been gone a lot since they left and Reagan is starting to realize Avery is gone. Yesterday she climbed into Addison's booster and said, pointing to her car seat.."Avery can go here.." (we did that once) It about broke my heart.. but I didn't explain she moved.. today we went to play with a friend and Reagan said.. "and Avery too??" I explained.. "no baby.. she went far away." Reagan responded.. knowing Avery all to well "with her mom and dad?" "Yes" I said.. her reply .."aw man.. she is my besfrend, and I lub her" We miss you Bryners.. dang it!!!
Wednesday, August 08, 2007
Posted by Rebecca at 5:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Aw man, we miss you!
I love that picture so much. Minus the gash on Avery's forehead and the chub in Reagan's cheeks, I think it coule be them as teenagers! They just looks so good at posing for the camera.
Avery's gash has turned into a lovely Harry Potter scar.
Kiss that girl for me. Everytime we get in the car, Avery's greatest anticipation is that it's to go to Way-gan's house. So, we don't go anymore. I can't take the sadness....
hi, i popped over from nobody called today because i have a ragan. when i chose this name i thought it would spare her from needing a last initial at school (like i did) wrong! her best schoolfriend is also reagan, and now i find out there are are even more of them. eeek.
Aw now you have gone and made me cry......
Post a Comment