So we put the kids to bed last night.. business as usual.. typical night time routine, nothing out of the ordinary.. Reagan likes to sleep with her big blankie covering her and her little one under her head on her pillow.. well when we went upstairs last night to go to bed we found Reagan like this.. right outside her door. On the floor.. hardwood floor..passed out. I don't get it.. I don't know where she was going.. or what she was doing.. but she was obviously aware of what she was doing because she has her little blankie under her head.. what a crack up..
we laughed.. took pictures.. then scooped her up and put her back in bed! She is a character!!!

2 comments:
This is hilarious! Don't you wish you could just get into their heads for a few moments? She is getting so big...
I would like to request that no more pictures of Reagan be posted on this blog. Yes, I know it's your blog and I'm not the boss of you. But I am the boss of me and Avery, and seeing her only in pictures just breaks both of our hearts.
Have some mercy woman.
Post a Comment