Monday, June 11, 2007

April Showers bring May flowers.. is that how it goes? 31 Days in May and 21 days of that included rain!! Don't get me wrong I am not complaining.. after replace 4 props on our boat from running on to dry banks etc.. seeing the lake ABOVE level.. is thrilling.. how ever all the rain has made it a boat less summer so far.. say it isn't so!! Anyway.. the month of May in review.. We got a new computer so it has been a transition of finding how and where my photos are.. but after a good 45 min. hunt and I mean search.. I found the month of May!!


My cousin got married May 12, Near Salt Lake City Utah..(Timpanogos to be exact) So my mother, my sister and I decided it sounded like a great girls weekend away. So we packed up and all met up in SLC for a fun weekend. We toured Temple square, the new Mall, and a day of wedding events! We all stayed with Clays parents, which was very nice.. we came in slept, left early and then came back.. not bad house guests!!!




My cousin was beautiful and its always fun to see family!! We spent Mothers Day with my mother.. went to the new conference center down town and saw "Music and the Spoken Word" with a guest baritone performer. Thanks to that special guest President Hinkley came in to watch with us. Now that is a mothers day present!!





After I got my mom to the airport, my sister and I enjoyed a yummy lunch with Clays mom and dad, grandma, Laura, Pete, and Cadence.. short but sweet!!!Always great to see family.. especially Cadence, she made fairy wings out of a flower box!!


School finished up on Addison's birthday.. lucky girl.. half day and all about her!! She turned 7 and enjoyed all the wonderful presents from everyone! Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!!


I think at some point Reagan found my camera.. but I will let you guys be the judge of that..















We ended the month with a quick trip to Sea World over Memorial Day weekend. The weather was a bit rainy on and off.. but it kept the heat and the crowds away!!


June is already under way with a lot to report on already.. a trip to Chicago down, trip to Aspen to go.. and lucky for us Laura and Cadence are coming out to stay with the kids for us.. lots to report on!!

1 comments:

April said...

Love the new look! I can't wait to get the details on Chicago. Have fun in Aspen!!!