Thursday, May 03, 2007

Okay, my list of to do's today do not involve spending time blogging.. the kids need to be fed, homework checked, though the storm occurred last night outside.. it has carried its theme inside my house and it really needs to be picked up, perhaps my husband made it to New York.. haven't heard yet, big fund raiser tomorrow night that I have a few things to do.. but I feel this is important to share.. 9 months ago we tore down the swing set and put in this...




This has brought great joy and exercise to our family and to the kids in our neighborhood! Last night our area got hit with a pretty bad storm and our yard turned into this..


Other than the grill on its side (yikes!) the yard in the back is where we set the trampoline up..









I guess it decided to do a bit of jumping on its own and jumped the 10 ft. fence to land in the alley behind our house.. we will always have fond memories with you.. trampoline!!

0 comments: