An update for the month of February.. as it comes to an end.. We had a wonderful Valentines day.. Clay gave me a beautiful bouquet of multi-colored roses.. they smelled so great and I tried to take a photo to capture the beauty! Anyway, I am Addison's room mom, so the Valentine party is my thing.. pin the heart on the bear, making Valentine book marks, treats, stories..etc... a day full of fun! The great thing about her teacher is that she very tolerant of siblings, and Reagan just sat down an joined right in like the average 1st grader!! Broderick's class tones it down a bit, being a big 4th grader its a little more relaxed, but we got to stop by and see him as well. Basketball season is finishing, they are in the tournament now, so we will see how it goes. I know Clay is having fun with Broderick but will be glad to take a break too!! Broderick was featured in the local paper for his rock band appearance at school, when I get around to a scanner I will post it. He was quite proud! He is enjoying scouts and looking forward to day camp this summer. He is signing up for golf lesson for the spring, beats playing baseball in the heat!!! Addison is fully into soccer and scored her first goal on Saturday!! Way to go!!! She is loving it and proving to be a natural in the sports arena! We have also eaten our fair share of girl scout cookies, yum, yum, and as cookie mom, I will be glad when this phase is over!! Addison is also continuing to practice piano with enthusiasm.. she really enjoys it, and wants to play.. we are making our way through the first level piano book, and will just keep plugging along. Reagan is just turning into this big kid. We have been diaper free for a few months now and its been nice. The crib is gone and now the toddler bed is gone too! We moved her into a twin bed because she was kicking the wall in the middle of the night and waking us all up! Fortunately the kicking has stopped, but she does enjoy getting out, but realizes she cannot get back in on her own.. she has shortened her nap time from 3 hours to 2.. which isn't the end of the world.. she continues to be a chatter box and keeps us laughing!! Clay is working hard, this new CCO (Chief Concept Officer) position has him quite busy, but he always rises up to the challenge. He has enjoyed playing basketball on Saturdays with his friends and I know is starting to get excited about another wake board filled summer!! I am trying to keep up with all of the above.. have the Cowtown half marathon on Sat... then just the regular routine after that. I know Clay will be glad to have me around Saturday mornings.. hes been a good soccer dad.. at the field with 3 kids at 8 am.. while I was running!! Spring break is coming up at least we will have a little down time!! I will say, we do have fun!!
Wednesday, February 21, 2007
Posted by Rebecca at 2:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment