So the month of January is quickly coming to an end and I would like to say it has been quite a productive one. I am proud to report Reagan has been in big girl panties for a week now without problems. I was nervous about taking her to the Gym child watch, but she has done great! The church nursery is a big step too, but all has gone well. Fortunatly I am around her all the time and can gently remind her when its been a while! She seems to be really getting into it. So much so that we went to the potty 3 times the other night while out to dinner. Each time she went so I will give her credit!! Now for the big girl bed issue, thats been great, a few times I have gone up after putting her down for a nap and she was playing, but after an adjustment from a 11 to noon nap time, now she is ready to nap!! She did surprise us this morning, out of her bed, out of her room and I have now learned that she can open our bedroom door.. 6:30 this morning Reagan was at my bedside.. she wanted a nana..
Tuesday, January 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment