Tuesday, January 02, 2007


Happy New Year to all our family so far and near!! :) I have decided this year to try and keep a blogg of all the things the kids do and say so those who know us and maybe even love us can get a glimpse into our lives!! :) I am new and not so savvy when it comes to this stuff.. but we will give it a try.. who knows!!

The Dover family ended 2006 with a bang.. 8 days at Disney World is enough to put anyone in a permanent happy mood.. who can complain about waiting in line when they call you princess all the time! Now that is my type of place! The kids enjoyed every moment of it!








We had a great time with my brothers family there as well.. its always nice to have the cousins to play with!!


We are very excited to start out 2007! The kids are involved in most likely too many activities!! Which involves mom being involved in way too much..
Broderick is actively involved in playing the guitar.. he takes lessons and is playing in a band at the school.. I will keep you posted on how that goes!! He is also enjoying boyscouts.. though I must admit having a hard time following it all!!! I know he is working on his pinewood derby car.. or should I say he should be working on it!! I try and keep Clay on top of his scouting adventures!! We cannot forget that Clay has opted to coach Broderick and his buddies basketball team this year.. go Rockets!! So far the season is going well.. won 1 lost 1, not to bad of a start.. one thing I know, they are having fun!! 4th grade is treating him well and he is learning how to study and get good grades!! He works hard and always keeps us laughing!!


Addison is in Girl Scouts this year and is a Brownie! I have taken upon myself the calling of cookie mom and will help the troop organize our cookie sales.. go go girl scout cookies.. if you need any we can send some your way!! She had been taking ice skating lessons and is debating a career move to gymnastics.. nothing is set in stone yet.. I think we need to wear out our new skates and then move on.. She enjoyed a season of soccer as a Jellyfish and is looking fowarded to resuming play in a few weeks!! She loves 1st grade and has discovered a love of books. She is my bookworm and enjoys sharing the stories she reads.

Reagan turned 2 in December and has turned into quite the big girl.. except for the diapers, binki and crib part.. oh ya.. this year.. these next few months will be a big change for her.. I am sure I will have plenty to blog about that. She is a chatter box and loves to sing.. I need to figure out how to put video clips of this child.. she sings all the time.. she wakes up singing and never stops.. its hysterical.. to hear I love you you love me.. turn in to the itsy bity spider and abc song.. all in one breath! Stay tuned for potty training, big girl bed and losing the binki... to overwhelmed to decided which order!!

Okay here is my start.. I will keep you posted on the families affairs.. the kids are upstairs building a fort in the play room.. I overheard Broderick telling his friend I let them build forts and that is so cool.. really its my new years resolution to not be such a freak about things.. so building a huge fort of blankets, sheets, polls, tape and other nonsense stuff and making a huge mess of an other wise clean playroom is right up my alley this year!!! Wish me luck.. it may be a long year!! :)

0 comments: